Let's Talk About Hair Toppers - Episode 3

Hair Topper 101  - How to Choose Base Size for Hair Toppers?
Choosing a Topper may seem easy but it is important to consider your stage of hair loss, area of coverage needed and the condition of your biological hair when choosing a base size. Measuring Correctly will prevent the topper from shifting, pulling or creating more hair loss.

Hair Topper Tutorial Video:

Apply the Hair Topper for Thinning Hairline


Apply the Hair Topper for Thinning Top/Crown


Sharing is Caring - Customer Review


Saturday mood: Trimming up the bangs on my Amber silk top and working on my French girl vibes.



I bought Melanie Remy Human Hair Topper. Is my First topper ever I am happy with the results I will recommend this topper for you all.

Related posts:
LET'S TALK ABOUT HAIR TOPPERS - BIWEEKLY - UNIWIGS
LET'S TALK ABOUT HAIR TOPPERS 2 - BIWEEKLY - UNIWIGS

Comments

  1. You can get a large collection of hair wigs and extensions of different sizes and colors which are naturally grown hair that are shipped worldwide from hair wigs online store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts