Let's Talk About Hair Toppers - BiWeekly - UniWigs

Hair Topper 101  - What is Silk Base?
The Silk Base is constructed with as layer of lace, and pure silk fabric on the top of the cap, which can provide the illusion that the hair is coming from your own scalp. Making the knots 100% invisible.

Hair Topper Review Video


Sharing is Caring - Customer Review

I've been wearing helper hair for a little over a year now and, as a result, my hair feels healthier than it has in years! My stylist noticed and we think it's because I'm washing less often and no longer heat styling my bio hair. :)
Don't get me wrong, it's still thin as ever, but I'm now wearing my hair longer than I used to because it's healthier. I was recently ordering another topper (I know, I know...I gotta stop at some point...just not yet!)




Obviously right out of the box, HOPE TOPPER in Almond Frost. This Uniwig, synthetic topper looks and feels better, or at least as good as ANY human hair topper I've worn over the past 15 years! She needs a little trim but she's FABULOUS!


Between the ER and the firehouse, my hair is always pulled back so no one really knows how horrible it truly is. But with my husband's work Holiday Party coming up, I wanted to look like a girl. So, I took my second Claire Remy to my stylist (magician) who cut her into this gorgeous bob. I sent a snap to my husband who told me (for the first time in our relationship) that I looked “amazing”! No words can describe how pretty I feel - and how grateful.


I'm loving my new Emily hair topper. Full mono top, 5×6 base, 16 inches, color dark coffee brown. ❤️ So light weight and lays SO flat!

Comments

Popular Posts