A review from the customer for Melanie Mono Topper

Base on the recent larger needs for super big base sizes, we launch this Melanie human hair topper with a 8.5"*9" super large base. Designed to add gorgeous volume and coverage at the crown, this 100% Remy human hair top piece integrates with your own hair for a supremely natural look. It features mono top and wefted back. The mono top gives the most natural looking and the wefts makes the large topper more breathable. Melanie topper is available in various lengths and colors. If you prefer other lengths and colors, please contact our customer service to customize a special one for you. Please see the pictures as below:



I've just started using toppers after having used clip in extensions. I bought a few different toppers online and this one is clearly the best of the bunch. The design with multiple clips (7 I think) keeps it very securely on my head and is extremely comfortable- I honestly forget that I'm wearing anything. The remy human hair is beautiful, soft and silky. I flat ironed it because it was a little bumpy out of the box - turned out beautifully. Finally the color is a perfect match. I pull my long bangs out in the front of the topper and either style them to blend with the topper hair or clip my bangs up over my part for a different look. The front of the topper is designed so you don't need to use your own hair to cover it but I have a low hairline so it looked better to have my long bangs showing. I'm so happy with this topper that I have ordered three other toppers from UniWigs (including this one in 16 inch length). I highly recommend this product and would give it 10 or more stars if it were possible!


The above is a real review from our one customer. You can see that this customer show all the advantages such as color matching, wearing security and natural looking etc. In fact, this topper is very suitable for the people suffering from the big area hair loss or thinning hair.  Here is a video for this hair topper as below for your reference.

Comments

Popular Posts