Get a pink bob curly wigs for summer 2018 - UniWigs Complaints and Reviews

"Great wig for the price. high quality wig, light weight and looks like the picture. Highly recommend."

"Very cute!! My 8 year old daughter loves it. She is Tinker Bell for Halloween and it looks great with her costume."



"Honestly, I wasn't expecting this to be that great, but it blew me out of the water! True to color, length, and style, with easy to use instructions. Absolutely gorgeous"

"I am really happy with this purchasing. I love the wig and how it looks on me. it looks super cute . It may be my new favorite wig I own actually because to me, I would say for the price you are paying this is an excellent wig."



"This is the very first wig I have ever worn! And let me tell you it made feel like a million bucks. I love it, the hair is so big and poofy, the wig really makes a statement. In the picture is where I first tried it on without cutting the lace and it still looks amazing, you can't even tell it's a wig because he hair looks so real, once I cut the lace it will have no hint it's a wig, no matter how hard someone looks! Thanks UniWigs you definitely made a wigster out of me!"



"I can see why this wig is so hifly rated. This was my first purchase from UniWigs and let me tell you, I absolutely love it! It is very flattering and I get many compliments every time I wear it. People always seem amazed whenever I tell them it is a wig, it looks so natural. It is easy to style and is super soft. I wear wigs to change up my look and save myself time from doing my own hair. I plan on ordering more wigs from this site."



"Lovely wig! A little expensive, but totally worth it. The texture is feels soft and the wig itself is very light, which is why it is pleasant to wear. This wig is easy to style, and it always looks cute. I never have to be worried about the wig cap showing. Every time I wear this wig I get a lot of compliments and many people have thought it is my real hair! I would definitely recommend this wig for someone who is looking for cute, funny and natural looking high-quality wig."



"I'm a fan of your wigs and I bought this beautiful peach one from you I've had for some time now and I thought I'd give it a try to send some pictures in of me in it! It's beautiful and one of my favorites of the wigs I own!Everything is absolutely as it should be! It's fluffy, soft, easy to maintain, and it's waves keep intact when I may need to brush it out from time to time. I will definitely be purchasing again"

Comments

Popular Posts