UniWigs Blue Wigs Reviews

In LOVE!! Everyone literally think it's real! Couldn't be more happier. -- india_oneill Jul 02, 2017



My wig was amazing and came in perfect condition. It was super soft and is full. It has length and body . I have very dark skin compared to the wig,but it stilllooks sooo beautiful on my skin tone, so brown girls do not worry. The only problem is that because it is synthetic it gets tangelos easily but with water the tangles come out easily. I LOVE IT AND WILL ORDER MORE! -- Malina Jun 29, 2017



This was my first wig ever, and I am in LOVE!!! It's a gorgeous vibrant color, the quality is amazing, the hair is thick and easily styled and it looks great on! I've gotten so many compliments wearing it! I will definitely be ordering more wigs soon!!! -- Anonymity May 15, 2017




Find this blue hair hereMacarons

Comments

Popular Posts