Afro Curl Wigs Complaints and Reviews

"I was recently sent the wrong unit! And was contacted by lily who communicated with me back ... this unit is soft and is the perfect texture, it was deep conditioned and cowash and the curls bounce back I have two other clients waiting for me to order the same Afro unit in the #1 I uploaded some pictures,and will be doing the before and After session on my channel! I was very pleased with the product and my client was ecstatic!!!!"--delonehwilliams


"Best wig purchase ever. Love the quality and workmanship.Light weight and holds curls. Feels wonderful. I am looking forward to my next premier purchase."--Ryuu Belle


"I ordered the afro curl lace front wig from UniWigs online website. Before I ordered the wig I wasn’t too sure on the color. I contacted their customer service department to get further input before purchasing. Uniwigs gave great customer service so I decided to order the wig on January 5, it arrived on January 9. Everything that I expected from reading previous reviews were exactly as indicated. The wig color was perfect! Although, I ordered the large cap size 23” I should had ordered the medium cap size which was 22”. It was a little larger than expected but I was able to adjust the back to fit tighter around the head. I followed the suggestion of two earlier reviewers that the wig cap runs small. However, I didn’t find that to be so. I have received so many compliments and the wig is so natural looking as you can see from the optics posted below."--Dee


"First time buying wig from Uniwigs, had a great experience! The customer service was really nice and helpful. The wig is super pretty just like the picture"--Floraldressgirl

Comments

Popular Posts