REVIEW: Point Synthetic Topper from Uniwigs

Y’all know I’m always on the lookout for a good synthetic topper.
Even thought I’m in love with my current one, I still like to keep my eye on what’s out there as it’s always good to compare and contrast.

uniwigs topper reviews 01

Plus, I have to let you know the scoop on some pieces you might have your eye on.
Uniwigs reached out to me about a newer piece they have in stock called the Point Synthetic Mono topper.
I took a look at the stock photos and decided it looked like something that had potential, so Uniwigs graciously sent me one to look over and review.

uniwigs topper reviews 02

The base of this hair topper is a familiar 8.5×9, so it has just the coverage I prefer (er, lots of it).
The length of the Point Synthetic Mono is 16″, and it comes all-one-length. This is great if you like that look or prefer to get your own style cut in. It’s like a blank slate to work with.

uniwigs topper reviews 03

The hair is incredibly soft and swishy…it truly feels like my bio hair, or at least the bio hair I had before it started thinning.
Great movement!

uniwigs topper reviews 04

This topper is available as stock in one color only, the one you see here. I asked my contact at Uniwigs if they plan on bringing on any additional colors, and she said they were.
One thing that’s interesting about Uniwigs (or at least with this particular topper) is that you can customize your own color.

Her Bloghttp://cornerofhopeandmane.com/helper-hair/wig-topper-reviews/review-point-synthetic-topper-from-uniwigs-discount/

Comments

Popular Posts