Rainbow Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial | Ash Clements




“This tutorial will teach ya guys how to acheive ombre rainbow eyes so you can look kawaii af! I also give you two lip options, so you can be bold with a blue metallic lip or stay classic with a nude. ”


Find the wig here: http://www.uniwigs.com/trendy-wigs/41306-tonya-synthetic-lace-front-wig.html


"*All opinions are 100% my own. I am not being sponsored to speak about these products, unless otherwise stated or there is an * next to the product I have listed. Whether or not I am being sponsored to talk about a product, I will always state my honest opinion and I will never positively promote a product that I do not support and cannot attest to the quality of said product. I try to keep it real as hell for ya guys ;) "


Recommend Links: Pastel Wigs

Comments

Popular Posts